Roland FC-300

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 3 11:57:47 CET 2009

I use an fc-200.

It's a bit simular thopugh the FC-300 is two way information stream if
I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, it should work right out of the box for your VG.

Patch changing of course but I think you can use it switching patches
inside bij CC's - switch on/of wah or delay or another ampmodel.
And off course the two assignable foot pedals are great, you can
influence very much parameters with that, wah but also the amount of
reverb and much much more.

I would connect it to your VG and have a nice time trying out what happens.
I think it's a good switching board is a must have for the VG.

:-)