UK weather

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 3 11:28:32 CET 2009

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:
> The idiots couldn't be bothered as they're too busy mugging people and
> hanging around in gangs getting drunk.

That sound's like my mum ranting.
And that's NOT a good thing.
She bases her ideals and morals on the Daily Mail and her social
interactions on BBC soaps. So, utter intolerance, lots of shouting,
constant arguing over diddly-squat (tiddlywinks?) and no compromise ;)

> Come to think of it, they probably don't know what an IQ test is and
> got scared at the sight of the word "test".

As long as it's not adjoined with HIV or AIDS, I'm sure they're 'not
bovvered'..