A little game

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 31 22:49:09 CET 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
> 7.38. I really do need new contact lenses, because these distort the image.

Sure it's not the new monitor? ;)
It takes a lot of practice to get a good eye for roughing dimensions.
I regularly botch stuff up by trying to judge it by eye, most can be
adjusted afterward, but I even botch up things I have measured twice and
cut once. Maybe I should take up crochet? :)

On a slight slant, I found some sources of nearby found (or windfall)
wood, mainly of Ash and Beech varieties, but also lots of elderberry,
which I'm sure the hollow, dried stalks could prove useful for
something, other than flutes of course. I had to make a special frame
saw to even have a hope of cutting it up, it works.The fallen beech is
quite dry and a lot is spalted, piccy attached of a slice of it. Someone
also gave me a very sturdy drill press and an ancient compressor with a
chunky motor on it, piccy attached too.

I love those old adverts ;)