Rage Against The Machine: UK Christmas Number 1!!

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 23 16:22:58 CET 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
> The Dong schreef:
>
>> Mikael Hansson wrote:
>>> We ended up being served the 12yo, 18yo and 25yo. All very nice but the
>>> 25yo is a bit on the expensive side...
>> 25 years waiting is the same in Tokyo as it is in Aber-thingamijigger ;)
>>
>> Makes on wonder if there isn't a process to speed up the ageing without
>> having an adverse affect...
>
> Yes, shoot it into space at near light speed.

The body that undergoes acceleration is the one that undergoes time dilation,
so, for best appreciation of wine and whisky, a certain amount of space travel
at near light speed, is the best way to prepare for dinner.

Tony (HB)