The gig

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 21 18:04:11 CET 2009

Hey, Declan,

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a great time!

As for the probs you encountered - sounds all too familiar. Somehow it
can be just too much for many laptops at certain moments to even play
an mp3 without hickups. I even find there's problems with my pc setup.
The only computers that never gave me any problems like that are my
Macs, but I always used/use good sound cards on them (Delta 1010 and
fireface).

I hope we can get to hear some recordings soon :-)

Happy Days!!!!

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 21 dec 2009 om 15:56 heeft declan at degomusic.net het volgende