Rage Against The Machine: UK Christmas Number 1!!

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 21 16:29:49 CET 2009

If you are signed under Sony some luck could light on your window ...
but well ...

I know recently  they were censured on a last tv show in UK or MTV  after
the facebook stuff ( when a deal seemed to be made between RATM and the tv
show  about this typical words thingy ) but when he said :"fuck you I won t
do what you tell me" ... He was sensured ( no sound on the micro or
something like that )  ...
I think this sentence means exactly the risk of what it means ...

Maybe RATM should do another song with :
Fuck you you won t do what I tell you ...
cause I think it s more true :)
hehehe  lalala ....

 :)

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>
> wrote:
> >
> > Very cool story...
> >
> > Makes me seriously wonder if there might be other good things
> > "the masses" will be capable of...
> >

> I was thinking this too.  If only we could motivate people on topics
> like the environment as well as we can motivate them about television.
>
> Tony

Romain