A friend of mine died yesterday.

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 20 20:45:14 CET 2009

On Thursday 17 December 2009, ibi sum wrote:
> Take care of each other, folks.  Life can be good.  OneUp, you master
> pixel-pusher, rest in peace.

Hi Jay,

It's strange - even though I know how you feel only too well, I still don't
really know what to say to you about this.

You're in my thoughts, anyway.

It sounds like Florian was a really bright spark, and it seems to me that
quite often, extraordinary people have a lot of difficulty dealing with the
world.  I'm sorry to say it happens far too often.

It also sounds like his legacy will live on, and that people's lives will
continue to be positively influenced by the things he did with his - perhaps
more than he could ever imagine.

Lots of love to you,

Dave

PS. I will always be grateful for your phonecall the day I was in this
situation myself.