Syslinux download

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 5 12:28:45 CET 2009

2009/12/5 Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net>:
>> I installed Ubuntu 64bit but figuring out how to install the flash 64
>> plug-in (no .deb file) made my head hurt :)
>
> I'm really quite surprised how well the 64bit flash plugin is working
> on my AMD machine ..

My 2p: I didn't have any problems with 64bit flash or any of the
standard desktop stuff but nearly all the music apps I use are still
broken under 64bit - chuck, supercollider and PD gave me problems.
There were more problems running 64 bit and I couldn't find any
tangible benefits - it didn't even feel 'snappier' ;).  My
recommendation at the moment is to stick with 32 bit on the desktop
unless you've got a specific reason to go to 64.  Running on a server
is a different matter of course.

Jonny