Syslinux download

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 5 05:15:23 CET 2009

well that worked like a charm, sending this from Evolution mail :)

I installed Ubuntu 64bit but figuring out how to install the flash 64
plug-in (no .deb file) made my head hurt :) So I switched to 32 and
things are golden. All in all everything seems to work on the machine,
let's see how it works out.