Acer aspire

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 4 03:29:17 CET 2009

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> Got it, apparently it did not like WPA, has to switch to WPA2.
>>
>> Off to install live :)
>>

> Cool. Please let us know howe Live works on this machine :-)
So far the machine is pretty bad ass. Runs Windows 7 really smooth. It
really looks incredible on the machine with the combo of display size
and resolution.

As far as Live I have not played around too much but it runs the "What's
new in Live 8" demo song at about 30-40% CPU usage. Also fooled around
with a drum rack and a few live synths without breaking a sweat.

Battery life seems good so far, ran for 6 hours playing around,
installing stuff, web, mail, youtube HD, netflix instant watch, bit of
live, till windows hibernated at 5% left.

full size keyboard is pretty great on something this small - track pad
is so-so, the gestures are a little finicky , but I may just be used to
how nice my 17" macbook pro trackpad is.

all in all a pretty great machine - I still can't believe it was only $400.