ORN: LCD Soundsystem "Get Innocuous!"

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 3 11:16:50 CET 2009

Gert wrote:

>I don't listen much to music anymore.

Yeah, I know how that is .. I feel the same way as you do, on
occasion, but lately I've been really getting back into listening
again.  Okay, it probably something to do with the sexy new Genelecs
on my desk and the Soundcraft mixer driving them (long time since I
had a decent mixer) but for sure I've had a rejuvenation listening to
'other peoples' music lately.  Its been a couple of years of mostly
listening to my own jams .. which has been healthy for me, and
productive too as I have now over 100 hours of all-original .. stuff!

And now I'm sort of being a bit cyclic, since I have the new mixer I
want to get serious about track production .. got set up with a DAW
again (Reaper is really impressing me) and so it goes .. back into the
production swing.