Qustion to the minds of the bar

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 2 21:10:15 CET 2009

I don't care, really.  The fact it exists is just that -a fact.  It
was more about being told that the truth wanst true than anything.

For the record, I have found I really downsampling drums to 16bit.
Its just got a nice feel to it (or more likely its the sound I grew up
mixing).  I think, personally, that most of the nit picking about
signal paths and absolute high fidelity is just smoke and mirrors.  A
good song is a good song, be it recorded with protools or a 4track
cassette deck from 1985.
Or, as I like to say, The Beetles didn't have protools.

Tony