Jeff Beck

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 1 21:30:41 CET 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
>> *cough* Michael Hutchence.
> I would dare say that Michael Hutchence was worth more alive than dead.

If any reports are to be believed, there is being careful with money,
then there's giving it away to what fundamentally are crooks, yet too
clever to be brought to justice. What I don't understand is that while
MH left a genuine will, it seems his estate is fixed at the time of his
death and the consequent portion of sales of INXS material apportioned
to him just disappear into the ether. Nobody in the will got a penny, or
if his daughter, Tiger did get something, it's undisclosed. wtf?

I mean, even in the poorest of estates, a lonely spinster or a long
retired blacksmith who suffered from chronic arthritis and couldn't work
for the last 15 years of his life, there is _something_ to pass on to
family, all the clothes, property and effects of that person, bank
accounts etc. But nope, nothing but some huge legal fees.

It smells of poopoo..