Metalab gets a Laser Cutter ..

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 31 12:41:49 CEST 2009

Well, I spent Saturday night totally enthralled by the activities in
Metalabs hardware workshop (whateverlab), due to the arrival a few
days earlier of the monster of all DIY tools, a laser cutter!

So, this means the case-making, panels and so on are going to be *so
much simpler* from now on .. just do the design and print it.  If
anyone has any good designs that they want me to cut for them, just
let me know and I'll do it .. I'm going to be making a new panel for
the Big Box o' Red and my ASM1 synths are finally going to get their
deserved ultra-panel .. excitement!

j.