New Mac Question

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 29 02:33:51 CEST 2009

Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
> On Aug 28, 2009, at 8:08 PM, Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

>>> Congrats! you are not going to regret getting the 17, it's one of the
>>> best pieces of hardware around, imo
>> It certainly looks and feels like it. And it's true. I LUV the
>> screen! Looking forward tu use Ableton and Logic on it :-)
>

> Yea it's quite amazing having an hd screen on something that portable.
>
> Curious did it come with snow leopard? I'm backing up my machine now
> and then deciding whether to install it.

Actually, after reading some of the comments, I decided to get
the machine today, so without Snow Leopard. I will definitely
upgrade later, but I thought it might be better to stay with
Leopard while I would do the migration. I know my stuff works -
would suck if it suddenly wouldn't anymore :-/

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n