New Mac Question

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 27 12:57:56 CEST 2009

Go for it.  But maybe wait until after Sept 9th in case there are
price drops/spec bumps to the MacBook Pro line ..

I haven't bothered upgrading my MBP yet .. thinking of selling all my
Mac hardware (I have another black Macbook now that I've upgraded
Christina to a newer unibody Macbook) and just going 100% Linux ..
again ..