Studio monitors rec's

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 26 18:04:57 CEST 2009

Andrew Darwinian wrote:
> hehe, when I was writing the email I thought of you and I knew you
> would come back with this. Yes I am going to try to get it fixed first
> if possible.

Recently, I have scored two bicycles, one of which is now going very
well, the other has some parts I'm going to use, including a hardly worn
set of Kenda tyres, two good Kenda inner tubes and suspension parts.
Just got that the other day. Cheap shit bike, but still usable parts.
I also picked up a VCR someone had chucked (wrongly) at the recycle
point. Obviously old tech, but the thing works fine even after being in
the rain and elements for about a week.
Even I have some old videos lying around.

On the flip side, I've just tidied my corner in the living room a bit,
and filled 3 bin liners full of _real_ rubbish. eewww. Still some to go..

(hoarder)

(WAF < 0)

(Not married)