Unsubscribe

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 26 17:30:56 CEST 2009

> Apparently somebody with my skill set is very much in demand in the
> UK which I am grateful for.

i know folks in LA who want your skillset working for them, so ..

> 19 years sure is a long time and it is going to be very strange not
> to come to work her after this week, which by the way is only five
> minutes from my home.

ah drats.

fwiw, i also live 5 minutes (Walk) away from work, and its fantastic,
so i respect your loss, but maybe working at home/commuting-by-plane
is kind of nice too, after all, after a little while .. at least
you're getting out and staying in.  worked for me for a while, but i
was younger then.

;
--
Jay Vaughan