SV: Also listening to...

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 24 19:56:01 CEST 2009

Matt Picone skrev:
> Mikael Hansson wrote:
>
>> http://www.spotify.com/en/help/faq/
>>
>> It's a musicstreaming service with a very huge library. It's currently only
>> available in a few select countries, among them Sweden (since it's a swedish
>> company).
>>

> Can you invite me

 From the Spotify site:
"You can invite friends to Spotify Free if they live in /Sweden/,
/Norway/, /Finland/, /the UK/, /France/ or /Spain/."

So if you can surf through a proxy in one of these countries it's a go.
I'm sending you an invite offlist, but my supply is limited so if you
can't use it, let me know and I'll save it for someone else.

/Micke