New song from Romain |Romain

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 24 10:37:21 CEST 2009

Micke ,
thanks for listening .
I used the organ sound chord  because I listened  a bit too much "child in
time" from deep purple during this period  ,hehe....:)
but I think the guitar could be recorded better ( not for the sound but the
way I played it, specially for the break/solo part ) also the  synth "Es1 in
logic" for the bee sound  is maybe a bit too loud ...
but the challenge for me was my voice  to be sincere ...
Anyhow  I m in Bayreuth in Germany now , and it s really beautiful . :)

I wish you  a nice day  :)

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Mikael Hansson <forums at deadmengods.com>wrote:

>  Nice track Romain, like your vocals and the guitar. Would have switched
> the organ chord sound for something else, but that’s just because I’m not so
> fond of organ sounds J
>

> /Micke
>

> Well I did couple of  songs in the past few weeks but this one is really
> appreciated by some friends around me so I thought "well maybe it s not so
> bad ...
> to share this on music bar ":)
> I tried to kill the big reverb that I used on my voice(s) this time ...
> The influences of the lyrics are from a book made for  "everyone and no
> one"  ;)
>

> __________ Information från ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version av
> virussignaturdatabas 4357 (20090821) __________
>
> Meddelandet har kontrollerats av ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.esetscandinavia.com

Romain