+1 for Maschine

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 22 06:57:22 CEST 2009

So I am starting to play around with the arrangement, building a song
with the scenes. No mute automation! What were they thinking? Yes I
can work around it I guess but it leaves me just staring at my screen
contemplating the annoyance. I almost just want to arrange it live and
record it for the final track. Maybe I'm missing something but I find
that a bit insane.