Open source project management software

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 7 19:25:24 CEST 2009

What I want is simple:
create a project.  add jobs to the project, and for each job, assign tasks
and sub-tasks that are required to get that job done.  example:

Project: setup new user
     Job1:  Set up user in AD
            Task1 :create user name
            Task1: fill in address and manager data
     Job2:  Set up exchange mail box
     Job3:  Send notification to outside vendor to setup on server farm

etc.

I would also like the simple option to assign a task to one or more people.
 All sub items need to be completed before the parent is.

Id like to mark some items 'asap' and others 'scheduled'.

as a pie in the sky request, I'd like to be able to create templates that I
can reuse for items that get requested frequently (like the new user setup
above).

it should run on either a PHP/mysql back end or ASP/SqlServer.

You know...I have such a solid idea of what I want, maybe I should just
write it myself...

Tony