Komplete 5

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 6 00:13:05 CEST 2009

And I am sure that has a lot to do with it!  Sitting in front of one
for 10 hours a day makes me yern for the physical.  Press a button -
hear a sound.  I can see and touch the connections.  On midi pipe
between the mpc and the prophecy makes them one instrument (I still
think midi is cool - take your osc and stuff it!).  I don't need to
futs with windows to see that the prophecy is muted, I can turn my
head look at a mixer and see a little glowing light (or lack of one)
that my brain can instantly process into action if the desired state
is not present.

My computer is the biggest source of pain in my studio.  I spend more
time futzing with possible configurations than I so working the
sounds.  That aint right.

Tony