APC 40

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 3 14:53:47 CEST 2009

I really think it does, or will even more so, when max4luve is there
and people will start posting their ideas.

I have been busy making a max step sequencer with my apc, where five
players, with one sequencer each will interact over the Internet- if
it works, we'll present this in November in hamburg and Budapest.

I really like the apc's rotaries, they feel much nicer (and accelerate
much more useful) than the ones on the mom. But I may have already
mentioned that..;)

I can certainly recommend the apc so far, however I haven't had a
hance to use it in a live situation, only a jam.

Kai

HTTP://kainiggemann.com
T.0251-661833
M.0172-5331572