so what's this?

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 22 17:10:46 CEST 2009

Le 21 avr. 09 à 10:28, The Dong a écrit :

> Gert van Santen wrote:
>> http://blackouteurope.eu/
>
> I'm not in Europe, I'm in the UK, I mean Britain, I mean Scotland ;)

All your bases are belong to us anyway!

> // In summary
>
> Yes. This legislation would effectively give Europe the kind of
> service
> you get in the UK ;)
>
> "Unlimited broadband: only limited by your imagination, bandwidth
> limits
> based on profit margins and a vague, shifting FUP encompassing every
> aspect of content storage and distribution"

It's the UE echo from the french HADOPI Blackout campaign. As we have
a hard time with a very very stupid law breaching some basic
principles of the Law here and of the UE citizens rights. There's an
amendment (the 138, renumbered 46) that has already been voted by the
UE parliament 4 times to defend these rights against the Commission
and the french government. The fourth times was yesterday after
another moroning by the Commission.

about HADOPI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HADOPI_law

If you see French with black pics instead of their cats of faces, or
with a black pic with a blackout text (as I do on Facebook for
example) it's part of the protest.

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point
----