HardSID and WinAmp for SID File playing

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 14 16:41:25 CEST 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTnSEUxYkm0

* Seek in .sid files on cycle-accurate SID hardware!

* Remote-control your SID files using an IR remote controller! (free plugin
req.)

* Enjoy the benefits of Winamp playlists! (+song-length support)

* Put sub-songs on your playlists! (not just that annoying default-song)

* Build interesting community SID listening stats published at

To be honest, this means very little to me.  I have a HardSID and I think it
means I can now play SID files via WinAmp.  Maybe I will give it a play one
day..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"