Macbook pro 15 vs 17

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 9 10:07:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> Macbook Pro 15" or 17"
>> having trouble deciding plus my current projects have me chained to my
>> desk and I can't go take a look at the apple store :(

depends, if you want it to be portable, go with the 15".
a 17" latop is a lot bigger lump to carry around.

But if you want the higher resolution, then 17" is the way to go.

I'd personally buy the 15", with as big a hard disk as I can get, then
max out the ram by buying a load of crucial memory.

My macbook (non pro) has 240Gb HDD and 4G of ram, and it flies....
*WAY* better than the with the 1G of ram it came with. so spend the
extra dosh on memory.

Paul