Ableton Unsigned #2

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 8 11:50:29 CEST 2009

Hey All,

Ableton Unsigned is back with number 2 in the series.   Ableton Unsigned
#2 is an eclectic mix that spans many genres.  People familiar with the
previous Ableton Unsigned mix can expect something different but
something equally as good.

You can download the mix from the Ableton Unsigned Blog
<http://abletonunsigned.wordpress.com/>  or subscribe
<http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=307767
393>  to the podcast via iTunes.

The track list for this first mix is as follows:

(00:00) Silverfish - It's Electric
(05:34) man be free - Powerless Hour
(10:28) Benedict - New Beginnings
(13:19) 12 Theory - Insanity
(18:14) rooftopsonfire - Come Down
(21:41) Robert Cashin - Self Service
(26:58) Ben Breslin - No More Candles
(35:48) Adam Singer - Follow Me
(41:14) Per Byhring - Etter Alltid (dego edit)
(47:38) Lee Mulholland - Chunk
(51:54) Outpatient - Gattaca

This is a selection of my favourite tracks found in the Link Your Music
<http://forum.ableton.com/viewforum.php?f=9>  forum.

Those familiar with this project will know my reasons for doing this.
Firstly to show my appreciation to the artists for writing such great
music and secondly to showcase those artists to anybody that will
listen.

As artists we all know how hard it is to get somebody to listen to our
music so this is another medium to help the cause of those artists.

If you like it please leave a comment and I urge you to check out the
other music from the artists featured as you won't be disappointed.
Also, make your way over to the Link Your Music
<http://forum.ableton.com/viewforum.php?f=9>  forum and start checking
out the music that is posted there daily.

This is the second in a series of planned mixes and anybody can
contribute so check out the section titled How To Contribute
<http://abletonunsigned.wordpress.com/how-to-contribute/>  for details.

Enjoy!

Declan.