Nice new synth just arrived on my desk ..

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 8 11:43:48 CEST 2009

I just got an EX150:

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/Ibisum/?action=view&current=661d0646.jpg

Its a little synth from Japan that came bundled with a magazine full
of articles about amazing Japanese synth people, old and new, not that
I can read Japanese or anything but it sure is funny to see the
Japanese synthpimp style in the 21st Century .. and as for the EX150
itself, it seems like there are all sorts of fun things to do with
this, hook it up to a theremin, attach some pads for percussion, etc.
Not too complicated, but definitely a nice little item to have around
.. its going to be fun to assemble this with the boy and then pitch it
into his toybox for future jam sessions .. ;)

Still the best synth shop I've ever been to, was in Tokyo.  Absolutely
amazing.  If I ever strike it rich, I'm hiring a jet plane to pick us
all up and go shopping for a few hours in that store .. ;)
--
;
Jay Vaughan