I've just experienced a double disk failure on my raid 0 array

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 6 08:24:26 CEST 2009

Phew, I solved it. I found a sysinternals tool called DiskView which did the trick. It looks like all I've lost is about 15 pictures which weren't of much importance to me.

Is that lucky or what:!

Still, kind of weird that the other disk goes bonk on me at ~98% done rebuilding though.

/Søren