annoying UK 8-bit snobbery ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 21:57:38 CEST 2009

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> All poms are lazy!

Huh? I've sent a very old and in original electrical order Vox AC30 to
Italy through Ebay. That cost £200 to ship (crated up and off)
A nervy time because none of the companies I contacted would insure the
thing.

> Okay, thanks for finding it for me (dunno why it didn't appear in my
> own eager searches, but whatever) .. if I can convince the seller to
> sell it to me, but ship it to somewhere in the UK, anyone willing to
> receive it for me and post it on?

These Atmos things go for up to £200 I've read. Pretty rare indeed.
Would you trust me to do it? :)
Maybe someone lives closer to Hampshire on the list.
Not to collect (might not allow it) but to save the planet!