Live Suite Dilemma

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 21:13:36 CEST 2009

> You'll be laughing on the other side of your universe!
> When I finish this newsletter, the LifeGame system has promised me a
> turn on the Pink Pony with purple locks. Feel the power!! See me
> trot!!

If you paid me to do it, I might even clap.

>> I'm not rich but I do think you are delusional.  Communism just
>> doesn't work.
>
> Scream COMMUNISM loud enough and everyone will hate it.
> China is a failure, huh?

The only thing communist about China is its government.  So, there you
go.

>> Don't take away my freedom to reward my fellow man!
>
> Money makes you free?
> Strange. I feel exactly the opposite.
> Glass..half..empty..

I am free to spend my money as I see fit.  It can represent freedom,
as easily and as well, as it can represent oppression.  The difference
is in the intentions of those that wield it.  You are saying "it can
only be applied one way before it all goes tits up", and I am saying
"it can be applied many ways, and that is after all its major strength."

;
--
Jay Vaughan