Live Suite Dilemma

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 21:11:13 CEST 2009

> I don't think it's helpful in the slightest to measure who is the best
> human by how much money they throw around or hide away in a seedy
> bank.

Why measure at all?  We're all in it together.  Right now, monetary-
basis is the best - and only workable - thing we've got.

> I'm not impressed by those who 'generously' insist on paying for the
> meal or buying all the rounds, for example

Nobody says you should be impressed, but at least be grateful that its
being done for you, and not one of the 200 million other people that
might just as easily be in your position.

> They aren't doing it particularly for everyone else's benefit.
> Some might say it is actually offending behaviour, others don't read
> very deeply into it because they are just happy to save a little
> money.

Too much psychology, not enough fair exchange with ones fellow man.

;
--
Jay Vaughan