Live Suite Dilemma

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 20:10:54 CEST 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Peter Korsten >
> Don't blame money, blame human nature. But human nature is what got us
> down from the trees, and play synthesisers rather than knocking each
> other down with the nearest stick.

Evolution requires the pressure to evolve.   If dear were not hunted
by wolves, they would not develop the ability to run so fast.
Likewise, the wolf would not develop its ability to run and hunt in
packs.

I think evolution goes far beyond biology: It applies to technology,
economics and cultural/social development as well.

My dog gets everything she wants and needs.  I dont think my dog has
much chance of ever learning to develop tools or language.  No
pressure, no evolution.

Tony