Live Suite Dilemma

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 10:00:56 CEST 2009

Hey all

Going to upgrade this weekend.  Looking that the including Suite
applications and Im not really that bothered about any of them.

7 to 8 Upgrade = 150euro

7 to 8 Suite Upgrade = 300euro

Suite includes: (prices are what they cost if purchased separately)

Operator                        100

Sampler                        100

Analog                          100

Tension                         100

Electric                         100

Drum Machines             70

Collision                        100

Latin Percussion            80

Total                             750euro

So, for an extra 150euros you get 750euro worth of stuff.

I really don't need any of the above but I hear they all intergrate so well
they can quickly become, say, your sampler of choice..

Damn their aggressive pricing!!

Any thoughts?

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"