Online Backups - Mozy

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 30 20:36:42 CEST 2008

Hi Romain

> How long will you take to download all your backup again ?
> knowing it  takes you 3 weeks or 3 years to upload your data ...

Don't know but its going to be a whole lot quicker than the uploading.  I
have a 20Mb connection and I cant imagine them not being able to keep up
with my bandwidth..

> i really hope you read the contract of it cause  I won t be
> surprised if somewhere it s written ( in very small terms) to
> mention:  " after upload your data is not your private data anymore

They can not read your data if you use your own key.  Its encrypted locally
on your own PC before it gets sent.

ta

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"