Online Backups - Mozy

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 29 21:30:40 CEST 2008

Hey Jay

> It isn't. etc

I do share a lot of your views on the world, Jay.  Even in this discussion I
can relate to what you are saying.  When I was younger (doent that sound
awful) I could easily point a finger at the bad guys; the ones that are out
to get us (EMC etc etc etc).

Now I consider myself a little wiser, I still believe the world is out to
get you but, its much much more subtle and even more simple than any crappy
conspiracy theory.  We are all the bad guys, our egos and personalities are
the things that hold us back, conspire against us, and try to exploit us.

EMC don't give a fuck whats on my harddrive. They have done the maths. They
know where the easy money is. They know that the tiny proceeds from any
potential dirty money are just not worth it.  Its like paying a premium
house keeper 500euro per week and then worrying that you left a 50cent coin
on the side whilst out at work...

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"