All this mention of samplers

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 28 16:17:22 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Because OS1.2 had a bug in the way it set up the free-node map on
> format, which was fixed in OS2.0.

I've imaged the original, sketchy disk and backed up the lot with disky.
I tried, just as an experiment, to copy partitions0 of the disk around
in the image and it kind of worked, but not right ;)

If I can locate the SFS thingies is there an easy way to extract the wav
data back out? There's only one sample I want...

It's ok, I managed to extract the samples by searching for the sample
names in roughly the right place. Extracting a big chunk of the data
round about and importing in Wavelab as mono 44100 big endian.

I can reconstruct the sample loops easily enough now...

:)