All this mention of samplers

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 28 08:04:06 CEST 2008

> The question is: Where is A3kDisky, by Teklab? Both versions..
> Oldie..

Its still out there, check google.  People are still using it, I think
in the Yahoo a-sampler forums.

I've been tempted to make a FUSE plugin to support SFS .. shouldn't be
too hard.  Does FUSE run on Windows, anyone know?  Since I don't have
my Disky development system any more, I'd have to re-write everything,
and I'd rather do it for FUSE since it works so well on OSX and Linux ..

> Teklab has a squatter, of course ;)

I've tried, but they want $2000 for the domain back again ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan