Freakin Mopho

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 26 19:22:35 CEST 2008

On Sep 26, 2008, at 3:34 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:
>>> Some nice audio is now up:
>>>

>>> <http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/products/mopho/
>>> mopho_audio.php>http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/products/mopho/mopho_audio.php
>
> Check out the vids too:
> http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/products/mopho/mopho_video.php
>
> Brilliant little machine, sounds waaay too phat, though ;-)

I like it because it is a freaken good analog synth that is so small.

I am enjoying the portable music thing because I find myself out of my
apartment a majority of the time now a days so I have limited ability
to make music. I just can't sit with a laptop and live or logic only
and enjoy making music - I need mini instruments/interfaces.

My question is, does a midi keyboard for the iPhone exist? Example - I
can hook up the mopho to my computer via midi and then use the iPhone
as a midi (wireless?) keyboard through my computer.

I am always on the app store but don't remember seeing something like
this. Or Jay can you write one? :)