Freakin Mopho

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 26 11:14:08 CEST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Gert van
Santen
Sent: vendredi 26 septembre 2008 9:35
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Freakin Mopho

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

> On Sep 25, 2008, at 1:58 PM, "punkdISCO"  wrote:
>
>> Some nice audio is now up:

<http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/products/mopho/mopho_audio.php>http://w
ww.davesmithinstruments.com/products/mopho/mopho_audio.php

Check out the vids too:
http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/products/mopho/mopho_video.php

Brilliant little machine, sounds waaay too phat, though ;-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n
work: www.gertvansanten.nl