If this thing has multi-touch LCD in the trackpad ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 26 10:23:12 CEST 2008

> But... but... ;-)

But nothing, this is what I've wanted Apple to do for 8 years: put a
better interface on software.  If we can use this trackpad just like a
second multitouch monitor that you can drag windows into, its all mine.

Of course, I'll say that about the next Access product which is
rumoured to be featuring JazzMutant Lemurs' multi-touch interface too,
or at least I would've said that if I hadn't become a hater or
something.

;
--
Jay Vaughan