I LOVE DSI.

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 17:37:41 CEST 2008

I totally agree with this for large public. Back to my evolver for
example: even if I love to tweak it, the presets are fabulous and if I
quickly need a sound if the 'evolver type', I just browse trhrough them
until I find one that works 90% and tweak it.
I guess it's a question of knowing what scale you want to go first.