BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 14:30:56 CEST 2008

Me too, but they don't do the rounded look in the amercian style wide
'enough room for everything' fridge freezer we want, and they charge
like wounded rhinos...

Smeg SRA20NE2: £1887 + delivery and installation
Very similar looking LG brand GWL227YBQA: £699 inc delivery

Of course the Smeg is nicer... but its not 3 times nicer, especially
when I've got my eye on a new flatscreen telly, a new sofa, and we
need curtains + lampshades for the whole house.

Shall we switch from that boring old 'Apples are overdesigned and
overpriced' debate to 'Smegs are overdesigned and overpriced'? I'd
like to take a break from the fanboi side of the battles :-)

- Andy_R