New SID Synth

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 14:16:35 CEST 2008

>WTF?!?!? Do you have another arduino? I think you can use one to fix
>another somehow.. Maybe Marius can advise here?
>
>How did you do this?  Very uncool.

I uploaded ONCE a project that was a mere re-organisation of the FM one.

One strange thing happened the night before tho. I swear that when I had
added a couple of the monowave waves, the sketch went up to 5K, coz I
remember thinking 'hope I'll be able to cram a lot in 10K'. However
after reworking the source code (that is do a better isolation of the
various parts creating more source files) which was just MOVING stuff,
the sketch went down to 3K which made me go "hu?" at the time.

I could access another arduino (my friend's PP) but honestly; I'm not
too sure I wanna bork his now. No matter if it was a gremlin or borked
code, *I* didn't do anything than using the environment. The board is
very clean and was on a bobblewrap plastic so I doubt a lot a short
might have happened. The only good news in this mess is that I know
someone that might have an AVR programmer but he's out of town.