I LOVE DSI.

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 14:05:41 CEST 2008

Jay,

 Bless you say the sweetest things :-)

Ok, question for the bar.
If I make small monowave (like the MFB synthlite, size, but nicer) is
patch memory a must? or can we live without it?

the reason I ask is that adding patch memory will increase the cost
considerably (more DACs + More VCAs = more cost), possibly by upto
20%.

so quick vote -

Yes Please I want Patch Memoy

No thanks, i'd rather save the wonga