New SID Synth

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 12:56:52 CEST 2008

Not good news. Oddly enough my MacBook pro logic board fried itself on
sunday while I was in the middle of replying to you about how to fix
your problem (there is a fix for you) ...

Bad karma?!?! Maybe I need to make myself "a little list" and start
amends .. Or it could just be all the negative energy from the anti-
diy clique, LOL ...
Either way I'm fucking annoyed at having to pay for a logic board
right now (no new speakers for me) but on the other hand at least I
**can** get it replaced ...
;
--
ibi sum