Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 12:52:14 CEST 2008

You might be surprised just how low tech audio electronics is in
reality but not if you never even try. Get a small cheap kit and spend
a Saturday afternoon making it and you may change your mind.  Hell you
might even have .. shock horror romance ... FUN?!?!

We've suggested more than enough cheap solutions to your anti effort
dilemma over the years, from paia fatman to pp arduinosynth. Not all
great synth toys are >$100 in parts or time or effort, yo.

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::