Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 12:51:36 CEST 2008

2008/9/24 Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com>:
> It's rubbish anyway. My opinion is just as valid as anyone else on the
> bar. No more, no less. I personally think anyone who says diy is too
> expensive hasn't done any, or else they'd still be doing it.  :)

Hush, you'll remind her of the 'cutting the wrong bit off the lino' incident!

Diy checklist for the new house:

Lino in En-suite: Done (on 2nd attempt)
Wooden floor in hall and living room: All over bar the skirting.
Doors shaved to right size for the above: Half done. They all fit and
close, but some could do with a trim.
Lino in bathroom and downstairs loo (yes, we have 3 loos, stupid
design if you ask me, but the builders love 'em - even the
shoebox-sized 2 bed houses on this estate have 3): Still waiting for
the lino.
Tiling kitchen floor: bottled out and got a mate to do it.
Shed: Built
Patio (changing from insane random layout to something sensible, with
a lot less grass to cut): at the design stage

Pix when/if broadband ever gets connected there.

- Andy_R