BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 12:38:32 CEST 2008

Nope. iPhone is as far as I go in this realm right now.  Next for me
is pandora, it just plain rocks and has everything I need and have
wanted, for 8 years now, in a synthesis platform. I will be making
music apps for freerunner iPhone and pandora only. Google are bad
guys. I know for a fact.

;
--
ibi sum